Spring Volunteer Advocate Training is Here!
Tap into your “inner advocate” and sign up to support survivors of domestic violence and/or sexual assault. Advocate Safehouse Project needs your help on our 24 hour help line. Join our team of advocates by attending this free 30 hour training! Training starts April 1st and runs through April 25th . For an application and/or more information please contact Emma at 945-2632 x 107.
The following is a list of volunteer opportunities at the Advocate Safehouse Project. If you are interested in volunteering, please call 945-2632 x 107.
- Works with survivors of domestic and sexual violence
- Works on the agency’s 24-hour Help Line
- Takes 30 hours of training
- Takes 4 shifts per month (shifts = 12 hours)
- Mother’s Day Mile – May 12, 2013
- Silent Auction
- Soliciting auction items
- Basket wrapping party
- Day of the Event
- Writes articles for the agency newsletter.